- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Your browsing activity
- Information concerning the reason you are contacting us
- Your consent to allow us to store the collected data, and to send the collected data to a third party agency (only if in the form you require the service of a third party agency recommended by the Company).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily sign up for an ebook, download, or webinar
- Voluntarily use website forms to send questions or book phone calls
- Voluntarily post a comment on one of the articles published in our website
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Facebooks Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Email you with information about free webinars and digital downloads
- Email you with updates and special offers on other products and services we think you might like
- Show advertisements on other websites, such as Youtube and Facebook
- Call you (only if you book a call with us)
- Create invoices for customers
If you agree (for example by using a form to request a quotation or asking for a recommendation), Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Lab testing companies
- Quality inspection companies
- Shipping companies
- Other relevant agencies
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at
- Website host (Website and emails)
- Cloud storage A (cPanels backups)
- Cloud storage B (Websites backups)
- Email service provider (Mailing list)
- Webinar service provider (Webinar registrants)
We have implemented the following security precautions:
1. Our website includes measures such as:
- Security firewall (WAF)
- Protection from malicious traffic
- Threat detection & blocking
2. We use an SSL certificate to protect your data, for instance when you upload files from your browser to our website
3. We keep the website updated, in order to provide the latest security enhancements and patches. This includes PHP version, CRM version, third-party software used in the website, and more Our Company will keep a backup of your websites and mailing lists for 1 year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing the backup.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies, via:
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +852 5520 5863
Or write to us: Asiaimportal (HK) Limited, 14/F, China Hong Kong Tower, 8 Hennessy Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong S.A.R (China)
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Showing you different popups and banners according to the page your visit and how often you visit them
- Advertise our services to you on Youtube or Facebook
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Statistics cookies – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about how you use a website, like which pages you visited and which links you clicked on. None of this information can be used to identify you. It is all aggregated and, therefore, anonymized. Their sole purpose is to improve website functions.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
You can opt-out of each cookie category (except strictly necessary cookies) by clicking here: Manage consent
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +852 5520 5863
Or write to us at: Asiaimportal (HK) Limited, 14/F, China Hong Kong Tower, 8 Hennessy Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong S.A.R (China)